DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pictures

Haga82

Reactions
I have a mavic pro and the last couple of flights I have gotten some problems with my picture.When I am done flying and disconnected the mobile phone from the remote controller I can only see my cache files of the pictures I have taken.The way to get my original picture back I have to start up the drone and connect the phone to remote controller at my home . Anybody have this problem or know how to fix it ?thanks

The easiest way to retrieve the images from the Mavic is to take the microSD card out of the Mavic and put it into your computer - to copy the files. Only the low-res cached files reside on your phone, and the full-scale images are not automatically copied over.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
The easiest way to retrieve the images from the Mavic is to take the microSD card out of the Mavic and put it into your computer - to copy the files. Only the low-res cached files reside on your phone, and the full-scale images are not automatically copied over.
Thanks for that but has it anything to do with settings why this happens? because my friend is have the mavic and he can see that the pictures are stored in dji album on the phone right after he has flown ,but I can't

I have tried everything ,if I am on wifi the pictures/video will sync to my mobile device immediately in the dji album, but if I disconnect the wifi and use my mobile data the pictures/video won't sync only cache files help help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO