Join Us Now

Pilot app 1.7.0

Keule

CTO at SDS
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
DJI released silently a new version of the Pilot app: (Currently only for Android and not for the CS)

What's new

Adds French language support
Optimizes camera settings for mapping: supports custom cameras with lower resolution.

[Matrice M201 V2 Series]

Adds new function for optimizing the high altitude accuracy of mapping.

[Mavic 2 Enterprise series]

Adds a manual switch for Attitude mode.
Adds one-press Pano shots for Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.

[Zenmuse Series]

Optimizes UI for camera zoom (Zenmuse X5S)

------------

It's good that M2E users finally can switch to ATTI mode without digging too deep in the FC parameters!

Edit: Since Jan 20th, 2020 download also available for the CrystalSky monitor

Last edited:
Thanks for the above guys, finally got 1.7 installed on the Crystalsky.

It's nice to be able to decide in the software whether to have the switch selecting either Tripod or Atti mode now. I must admit I don't really use the tripod mode anyway, so to be able to have ATTI is much more what I'm used to, and also my instant reaction to change to if the drone seems to be suffering from a fly away. Not that I've had one of those for a few years!

I've not tried the new panoramic mode yet either, and see there are a few options there too, can't wait to try it out.

Now just need to get DJI to do whats needed and get the Crystalsky to be able to load the DJI Fly app so I can use it with the Mavic Mini too.

Thanks for the above guys, finally got 1.7 installed on the Crystalsky.

It's nice to be able to decide in the software whether to have the switch selecting either Tripod or Atti mode now. I must admit I don't really use the tripod mode anyway, so to be able to have ATTI is much more what I'm used to, and also my instant reaction to change to if the drone seems to be suffering from a fly away. Not that I've had one of those for a few years!

I've not tried the new panoramic mode yet either, and see there are a few options there too, can't wait to try it out.

Now just need to get DJI to do whats needed and get the Crystalsky to be able to load the DJI Fly app so I can use it with the Mavic Mini too.
I love my CS. I love the software being mature, competent, and unchanged. If DJI does something to it I sincerely hope it is an optional sideload and not a version change.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0