DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot from Connecticut - Black Sky Drone

BlackSkyDrone

Reactions
Hi,

I'm Fabian from Black Sky Drone. We are an aerial imaging business based out of Connecticut.

I currently fly a DJI Mavic Pro. I was wondering whether or not you guys think the DJI Mavic 2 Pro is a worthwhile upgrade in the drone business. The improvements don't seem to justify the cost, in my opinion.

Hope to hear some thoughts. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi,

I'm Fabian from Black Sky Drone. We are an aerial imaging business based out of Connecticut.

I currently fly a DJI Mavic Pro. I was wondering whether or not you guys think the DJI Mavic 2 Pro is a worthwhile upgrade in the drone business. The improvements don't seem to justify the cost, in my opinion.

Hope to hear some thoughts. Thanks!
Howdy from Wyoming @BlackSkyDrone , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: BlackSkyDrone
That depends on a lot of things. I fly both and I would say yes it's worth it but now I don't have a 107.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hello.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! The M2P is by far the best DJI drone I've flow, and I've flown a lot of them, absolutely love it. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf