DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot from Jozi

The Mod

Reactions
Hey boys and girls my name is Gerard I have been following this forum for some months not yet needing to ask anything and also not yet knowing enough to give any advice.

I now require some advice but before I ask away I thought I would rather introduce myself.

2nd time drone owner if you consider the JJIC toy i used to learn how to fly as a drone. I am from Johannesburg South Africa. I usually use the quad for active track with my defender when I am on private farms or following mine and my brothers dogs as they chase through the velds.

Not yet got any great footage but for a 1st timeer not too bad.

thanks and I am sure I will ask questions as I go ahead.

The Mod

Hey boys and girls my name is Gerard I have been following this forum for some months not yet needing to ask anything and also not yet knowing enough to give any advice.

I now require some advice but before I ask away I thought I would rather introduce myself.

2nd time drone owner if you consider the JJIC toy i used to learn how to fly as a drone. I am from Johannesburg South Africa. I usually use the quad for active track with my defender when I am on private farms or following mine and my brothers dogs as they chase through the velds.

Not yet got any great footage but for a 1st timeer not too bad.

thanks and I am sure I will ask questions as I go ahead.

The Mod
Howdy from Wyoming The Mod, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thank You Bunny Too, sure I will have some questions coming up pretty soon some very noob I am sure but we all stared somewhere right .

Welcome to the forum Gerard . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU