DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Pine Creek Canyon Summit flight

I wasn't in love with the music but really enjoyed the video. And it was the right length for the subject, a one time fly in and fly out!

I’m going to be the dissenting vote this time and say I liked the music and think it supported the erie landscape and made the video more powerful. To each their own I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m going to be the dissenting vote this time and say I liked the music and think it supported the erie landscape and made the video more powerful. To each their own I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks everyone. Music can be hard to choose. Many songs I am not too keen on the first time I hear them but many times if I listen again it can sound pretty good. It is always a challenge to match music to drone videos! The lady's voice was haunting and seemed appropriate. But of course everyone has different tastes.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
Impressive flight on way up and even better on way back. This looks like another great area to fly.
Must admit I wondered about the music but as flight went on it seemed to complement the graphic.

Reactions: Dbez1
Great vid and fascinating for us City dwellers to feel the atmosphere of a deserted location. Since most people have commented on the music, it was sort of incidental and thus didn’t seem inappropriate. Silly question but were you able to keep the drone in sight throughout?

Impressive flight on way up and even better on way back. This looks like another great area to fly.
Must admit I wondered about the music but as flight went on it seemed to complement the graphic.
Thanks. For anyone wondering how I was able to climb 3500' I have to admit that this flight was flown from the top down, and then back to the top, so reverse of what is shown. DJI limits their drones to 1640' max altitude and the only way to get around that is a hack which I have not done. However, there is no limit on how far down you can fly! It was a hell of a hike to get up there and at 74 I wont be doing it again! :oops:

Thanks. For anyone wondering how I was able to climb 3500' I have to admit that this flight was flown from the top down, and then back to the top, so reverse of what is shown. DJI limits their drones to 1640' max altitude and the only way to get around that is a hack which I have not done. However, there is no limit on how far down you can fly! It was a hell of a hike to get up there and at 74 I wont be doing it again! :oops:
Love you work round PMJ. Shows what a crafty lot we are 🤣🤣

Reactions: Dbez1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada