DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pink/Purple Green pixels in video footage

sloflo

Reactions
I've read the posts of purple lines, purple tint. Well heres a new one. Purple/pink and sometimes green pixels.

I have tried the memory card provided as well as a better one I purchased. Ive tried default camera settings, as well as custom settings. 4k, 1080p, several color profiles, under expose, over expose etc. They all get the same results.

Video is unusable due to pink and green pixels throughout the entire video.

Firmware is all up to date and i did all the initial calibrations as well

Anyone else have this issue? Please help!Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 7.01.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 11.11.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 11.10.48 PM.png

In case anyone reads this...

These are artifacts not noise or grain, noise or grain get introduced when you are recording at a high ISO, or theres not enough light. Artifacts are usually caused by the codec, hardware, or data transfer.

I talked to CS, they instructed me to recalibrate, reset, etc etc. Nothing helped. Sent the drone in to DJI and now I will await their response.

Reactions: CarlsbadAL
In case anyone reads this...
View media item 1839These are artifacts not noise or grain, noise or grain get introduced when you are recording at a high ISO, or theres not enough light. Artifacts are usually caused by the codec, hardware, or data transfer.

I talked to CS, they instructed me to recalibrate, reset, etc etc. Nothing helped. Sent the drone in to DJI and now I will await their response.

did you hear anything back? anyways, has this happened to anyone else?

37424-035dae32d859f19f182b8ac83d8b56b9.jpg

If it's just on your phone screen, not on the SD card it's a problem with the app. I have 2 Samsung phones on the approved list, and neither one works right. DJI recommendation is to buy an apple product, since they can't make a proper android app. Are you using Android 8 oreo? That's a buzz kill right there.

Holy crap. Thats bad. yeah check the footage. If the footage is ok then its the phone. If the footage is bad send to DJI for repairs. I sent mine in and they changed the camera module.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots