DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

pixel 5

Smizerley

Reactions
Hi: I bought a Google Pixel 5 about 2 weeks ago. This morning I picked up a Mini 2. Already I'm seeing that the phone might not be compatible? Is that right? Any ideas what I can do now? I kept the Galaxy 8 but the battery life sucks on it.

You've come to the right place for help. We are glad you are here. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

did you check the list of recommendations for control device on the DJI website?

Reactions: Mavikhan
I also changed recently to Pixel 5 with Mini 2. Did 4 flights with no issues. What's wrong on your side?

Hi: I bought a Google Pixel 5 about 2 weeks ago. This morning I picked up a Mini 2. Already I'm seeing that the phone might not be compatible? Is that right? Any ideas what I can do now? I kept the Galaxy 8 but the battery life sucks on it.
Well why don't you just check to see if it flies and works ok? It is not rocket science, sheesh.

I also have a Pixel 5 and it works perfectly; all you need to do is update the DJI app :)

I'm having the same issue. When I downloaded the DJI app, all went well til my screen froze when it opened...it has the academy on the upper right side with a pull down of tips...and it won't let me chose one or anything else

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1