DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pixel 6 & DJI Fly - will it work?

Yaros

Reactions
I'm planning to buy the Google Pixel 6 next month and would like to know if it would work with DJI Fly.
I'm asking mainly because I know that when it released, there were some problems with DJI Fly not working with this phone, and now there are still some issues with S22 Ultra running Android 12. So I'm worried that DJI Fly might not work with Pixel 6.

Anyone has experience with this phone & app combination?

I'm planning to buy the Google Pixel 6 next month and would like to know if it would work with DJI Fly.
I'm asking mainly because I know that when it released, there were some problems with DJI Fly not working with this phone, and now there are still some issues with S22 Ultra running Android 12. So I'm worried that DJI Fly might not work with Pixel 6.

Anyone has experience with this phone & app combination?
Pixel 6 user here. It works great, no issues so far.

Reactions: eva2000 and Yaros
Reactions: Yaros
The article was updated recently but the tweets it's referencing are from last year. The issues have been ironed out since then.
Okay, I really hope so. Because I have seen people complain about this issue still on DJI Forums.

Used to work on my pixel now it doesn’t. It just crashes. I haven't update my OS or anything.
Very strange. My pixel works with DJI Fly just fine.
Have you tried to download the APK directly from DJI?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo