DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pixelating and lag with brand new tablet

pviola

Reactions
I bought a brand new Samsung Tab e and only loaded DJI go 4. When I use it, it pixelates so bad I can't fly. Yet if I use my Galaxy 7 phone it works great. Help!!!!

That would be because the Tab E is an absurdly slow tablet; it is far, far slower than your Galaxy S7. As in, it scored 1/2-1/5 of the performance benchmark numbers of your S7.

Reactions: pviola
I have the tab a. I've used it a couple of times for flying and it works great. It's not too much more than the one you have. I would get that one if you can return it.

Reactions: pviola
Well, the old lagging problem!!! A friend of mine uses the Cubot Max and it works really fine and there is no lagging or pixelating. So I bought it, too, and I have a lot of lagging and pixelating. We compared the Settings of our Cubots and the is no difference! There are a lot of threads concerning this matter worldwide. Noone can really explain it or can offer a solution...and DJI stays silent.

Well, the old lagging problem!!! A friend of mine uses the Cubot Max and it works really fine and there is no lagging or pixelating. So I bought it, too, and I have a lot of lagging and pixelating. We compared the Settings of our Cubots and the is no difference! There are a lot of threads concerning this matter worldwide. Noone can really explain it or can offer a solution...and DJI stays silent.
There are a lot of threads concerning what matter? Laggy Cubots or lag on all devices?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82