DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Places to take off & Land on Friday Harbor Island

Jeff A

Well Worn Member
Reactions
I'm a couple of weeks away from a one day visit to Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands. I would like to get some good pictures with my Mavic 2 Pro. I will also be equiped with a Sony Alpha camera and lenses for land based shots. With limited time available I would hate to waste hours looking for a place to launch from so I thought I would post here in the hopes that some other Forum members have experience flying on Friday Harbor Island. I would appreciate any experiences you might have to share..

I can tell ytou after living there for eight years there are many wonders , but the forest is dense abd tall you will have your challenges go around towards liberhaven resort you will pass by a nice lake You should get some nice shots , anywhere you can get close to the coast around the island you will find all sorts of wild life seals, deer, birds, I,m back in NM now and i envy your trip enjoy ,Try the Ivars clam chowder on the ferry it,s the best ,at the front of the ferry when in transit you might see porpoise , you might even get a glimpse of killer whale it is a beautiful place good luck I look forward to any film you get

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake