Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

***Please close*** Mavic controllers wanted

Former Member

Reaction score
***I didnt realize that this thread was still open. I have all the controllers I need.***

Im in need of a few Mavic Pro or Platinum controllers, new or used. Can also be working or broken. Let me know what you have. Please tell me your price shipped Paypal to zip 30096.

Last edited:

Mike_slatton

Reaction score
Im in need of a few Mavic Pro or Platinum controllers, new or used. Can also be working or broken. Let me know what you have. Please tell me your price shipped Paypal to zip 30096.
I have a good condition, pro RC.
I'm asking $150 shipped.

doubleplay86

Reaction score
I've got a like new, MPP controller that I would be willing to sell for $200 negotiable. I am local to the Atlanta area and work in the Norcross/Duluth area so I can also show you the controller in person if you prefer.

13ringinheat

Reaction score
I recently lost my mavic pro as well. I will sell you mine for $150 as well shipped. PM if interested

Ohana

Reaction score
I have one for $150 in perfect condition pretty much.

308Shooter

Reaction score
I actually have a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo (RC included) I'm selling. It's practically brand new!! I've only had it on a handful of test flights at a local RC field checking for disconnect issues. Finding it very difficult to find places to fly. Love it, but not worth the hassel. If interested, PM me, and we can discuss $$$$ .... I can send pics and try to show flight log (I'm not that technologically literate when it comes to that). If you'd rather speak in person, PM me and I can give you my phone number.

Ohana

Reaction score
sent you a pmmm

Ohana

Reaction score
***I didnt realize that this thread was still open. I have all the controllers I need.***

I have a controller for sale

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Classifieds 1
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucky0112