DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please critique this Cinematic Footage

Quite good, if you want critique, the take off and then a blur spoilt the opening scene then the transition at 1.58 and the following one was a bit nasty, also doing a pan right then left in the next scene lost the flow of the production

16 seconds to 23 was good, but I would have gotten a bit closer, or faded over to a closer shot, maybe from above.

For the end scene I would have got close and low to the factory and then flew back and away to reveal it.

Reactions: Drone.Guru
Since you asked for critique. I think the shots are good. Your pans could be slower. What bothers me is the transitions - there are too many different types of transitions. IMO, I would stick with one or two.

Since you asked for critique. I think the shots are good. Your pans could be slower. What bothers me is the transitions - there are too many different types of transitions. IMO, I would stick with one or two.
Or none at all. Stick with straight cuts, or quick fades between shots ~no one wants to watch transitions. It's a good way to lose your viewing audience.

Agree with previous comments on transitions, also a few of the scenes were a little too short before they cut to the next scene, barely had time to see what it was showing. Very nice though, thanks for posting it.

Ground shots were quite boring and there were too many of them. Look Drone Film Guide on youtube how to make your scenes more interesting

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929