DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please Help! cameraSensorError after Crash

Kevin357

Reactions
My Mavic was assaulted by a palm tree and crashed to the ground. Everything but the camera is working. I get the following error message "cameraSensorError". Is there a part I can replace or do I need to send it in? From the outside it looks good. What should I look for when I open it up?

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,

Kevin

Send it in for repairs & don't mention the crash. Maybe they will fix it under the warranty.

And u think they will fix it for free without seeing the flight logs. Don't go the slime ball route. Man up. Send it in as crashed. And pay for your mistake.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin357
And u think they will fix it for free without seeing the flight logs. Don't go the slime ball route. Man up. Send it in as crashed. And pay for your mistake.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Its not the slime ball route. If there is no external damage but a sensor is malfunctioning then it should be covered.

Thanks but everything was working until my drone was "attacked". I was trying to see if there was any DIY advice or places to order parts.

Good Evening... I had a sudden sideways deceleration into a pole that came out of no where... The impact was "painful"... Mavic Gimble cover popped off and Gimble hanging like a dislodged eyeball.

What's my next step with DJI? What's the turn around on repairs generally? If its just the Gimble and labor - any idea on cost?

I just got my Mavic back after sending it in to fix a camera focus issue. It took 48 hours between arrival time at the repair facility and the the drone being flight tested, QA'd and sent back to me via UPS. Very impressive service!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada