msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
I maintain a list of commonly used mobile devices here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

I recently made a change that will allow me to track (and later share) which versions of DJI GO people are using with these mobile devices. This is where you come in. Please go here and do the following:

1) Click the heart icon to like all of the mobile devices you're currently using to fly your DJI drones (and that you'd recommend to a friend).

1547585184590.png

2) After liking a mobile device, choose the version of DJI GO you're using when you see this prompt:

1547585250766.png

3) If you're using a mobile device that's not on this list, comment below with the name of the device and versions of DJI GO you use with it.

Thank you for helping me keep this list up-to-date!

Last edited:
Done. I also sometimes use my Motorola Moto X Pure with DJIGO4 if I am in a tight spot and need to just have a small device that I can slip into the remote and let the entire unit dangle from around my neck with Active Track.

Running Android Version 6.0.1 also known as Marshmallow.

Reactions: msinger
Believe it or not, the Galaxy Note 8 has a brightest screen of any phone tested, except the CrystalSky. 1200 nits.

Done.

:D I love the Shield.ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

Sorry, just noticed the emoji's on the format bar.

Reactions: msinger
The problem with the survey is asking if we have/use a device but not how we like it. Using the heart button implies we like it.

I have used Tab E 9.7, and it was horrible.

The problem with the survey is asking if we have/use a device but not how we like it
The idea is to keep a list of devices that work well with DJI GO. If your device does not work well, then please do not like it. A like is telling other people it's a good device to use.

So you meant click on the Like button for all devices you like using with the Go app.
Not quite what you said.

Still, might want a "dislike" button for devices that worked poorly.

Better yet, a ratings option.

So you meant click on the Like button for all devices you like using with the Go app.
Not quite what you said.
I clarified for you in #1 above.

might want a "dislike" button for devices that worked poorly
If there are devices in that list you don't like, feel free to click the discuss icon (next to the heart icon) to leave a full review to help others.

I added a new “DJI GO” column to show the version of DJI GO being used with each mobile device:

1547830676563.png

Thank you to everyone who liked the mobile devices they are using. If you haven’t done so already, please go here and like your mobile devices to help make this data more complete.

I have looked at your list a lot over the years, but it has been a while. I can't believe the Fire HD tablet is ranked so high

I was looking through this list recently and wondered about that too, I did a search for the Fire HD on the forums but didn't find many references to it and some of those were complaining about problems using it.

I've voted for my device and currently awaiting a 6GB/64GB Mi Pad 4 to see how that goes.

John

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada