DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help... missing plastic clips for iPhone cable mount

SMG

Reactions
Hi All, just bought my first drone (used), a Mavic Pro and loving it so far. Previous owner lost the little rectangular plastic clips used to secure the iPhone cable to the controller. I can't seem to find those clips anywhere online. Any suggestions on a source for a set of clips would be appreciated. Looking forward to learning and sharing on the forum. Here is a shot of the neighborhood and a pic. of the clips I'm missing. Thanks.Almaden Valley.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg

You will probably find many flyers dont even use the clip. I chucked it away ages ago as it mad inserting the cable into the phone awkward.

You will probably find many flyers dont even use the clip. I chucked it away ages ago as it mad inserting the cable into the phone awkward.
In that case if someone has the clip for iPhone cable, and is willing to put in a small envelope, please IM me. Willing to pay postage etc. Thank you.

Many of us have discarded the DJI supplied cables which often cause disconnects between the R/C and your phone/tablet and replaced them with a cable that connects to the full size USB port on the bottom of the R/C. This makes for a much more reliable connection.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom