DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help! Problems after crash

Reactions
After crash I thought all systems were a go. Come to find out my side sensors are no longer working I get constant obstacle alarm also in positioning mode my drone will only travel 4.5 mph but will do nearly 15 going backwards.There’s no obvious signs of damage but there are a few scuff marks so I believe something got jostled internally. With this being said I do have a DJI refresh will they cover this? Thanks for any help

I am guessing you were using Go 4 to control it. If so, there should be no problem with Refresh covering the damage (once you pay the fee). You will need to choose to have them repair your Mavic or replace it with another. The replacement option will be much quicker but it may be new or used (refurbished). From the DJI site: "Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability."

I am guessing you were using Go 4 to control it. If so, there should be no problem with Refresh covering the damage (once you pay the fee). You will need to choose to have them repair your Mavic or replace it with another. The replacement option will be much quicker but it may be new or used (refurbished). From the DJI site: "Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability."

Yes that correct was using the app. Thanks for the information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada