DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help. Transmission quality has suddenly become terrible.

PETE1986

Reactions

So after downloading the latest firmware update my MA2 has become unusable to record video with. I cannot see where the drone is because the live transmission quality has become so pixilated and glitchy. Prior to installing the update i had no problems! I trid changing the transmission from "HD" to "Smooth" and it makes no difference. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

This is just a guess... try 1) rebooting your phone/pad, 2) a different cable from the phone/pad to the controller.

Turn off caching when recording.
What phone or tablet are you using, DJI Fly is getting very cpu/ memory intensive and some devices can't run it as they add features to the app ?

1609381943162.png

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Turn off caching when recording.
What phone or tablet are you using, DJI Fly is getting very cpu/ memory intensive and some devices can't run it as they add features to the app ?

View attachment 120466
My phone is an LG V30+. It has worked flawlessly until this firmware update. I would be surprised if the phone was to blame as it's pretty solid. I'll try to turn off caching and see if that helps. Thanks for the advice. Will report back later once the snow has stopped and i can get the Air 2 out again :)

In both camera / video modes - reset the parameters (at bottom of screen / page) and then go back and set up as you want it.

I had issues when updating my Air2 and it took that to get the camera view back to normal. No idea why, but it worked.

Reactions: alex2366
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61