DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please Help.

MoonUnit

Reactions
I had a crash the other day,presumed it was minor but after getting my new replacement props and preparing to fly, my gimbal is malfunctioning. I have tried multiple calibration and it gets to 31 % then I get a message saying calibration failed.while all this is going on, in the background the app says "gimbal motor overloaf" please check the gimabl clamp is removed ( it is removed)
I did a test flight and the gimbal is all over the place.
Any help please. Do i really have to get a whole new gimbal.

Can you take some pictures of the gimbal from the bottom?

Your gimbal might have popped out of place, you might need a new gimbal ribbon cable or motor assembly.

I had a crash the other day,presumed it was minor but after getting my new replacement props and preparing to fly, my gimbal is malfunctioning. I have tried multiple calibration and it gets to 31 % then I get a message saying calibration failed.while all this is going on, in the background the app says "gimbal motor overloaf" please check the gimabl clamp is removed ( it is removed)
I did a test flight and the gimbal is all over the place.
Any help please. Do i really have to get a whole new gimbal.
In my opinion, your best bet is to follow Thunderdrones guidance.

Your gimbal might have popped out of place, you might need a new gimbal ribbon cable or motor assembly.

15411003416971704357655.jpg

It looks ok and is in position. I think you might have torn the ribbon cable.

So i guess that's good news. I can get a new one without having to buy a whole new gimbal unit? Luckily there's a place I hope will be able to help me in a few days time. Until then....i guess I wont be flying....oh well.
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent