DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Dre102

Reactions
My mavic air keeps telling me that my front sensors are not working iv tried everything calibration through assistant 2 the manual mode hell I even used an industrial vacuum to suck any posible dirt on em but nothing and I dont understand why cus physically they look in good shape ..

Is it original or was it crashed? Have you taken it apart at all or is it factory sealed?

What happens when you run DJI assistant on any PC and do the calibration?

It should re-calibrate the vision systems and will show you a thumbnail of what the forward vision cameras are seeing.

do you see both images?

Reactions: Teddy warrick
My mavic air keeps telling me that my front sensors are not working iv tried everything calibration through assistant 2 the manual mode hell I even used an industrial vacuum to suck any posible dirt on em but nothing and I dont understand why cus physically they look in good shape ..
Were they working before? How old is your drone? See questions above from @Detritalgeo

Is it original or was it crashed? Have you taken it apart at all or is it factory sealed?

What happens when you run DJI assistant on any PC and do the calibration?

It should re-calibrate the vision systems and will show you a thumbnail of what the forward vision cameras are seeing.

do you see both images?
@Detritalgeo I woulndt now I'f its factory sealed I bought it new from best buy but what happened is that one day it went against my bed frame when I was testing the front sensor it wasnt really bad or smt like that I fell straight on my pillows ..when I plugged the USB and did everything I was supposed to with the assistant the botton that said Start Calibration never lit up it kept loading and loading and telling me to reboot the aircraft so I never actually saw any patterns on the screen to do anything ..but also just Iv tried it and it seems to be WORKING but on my phone it keeps saying abnormal and it wont show me the radar warnings but i tried to fly slowly against me (not smart) but it wouldnt so I guess it's working I dont understand :/

Do you have DJICare. If so it looks like time to use it.

If not consider contacting DJI, realizing that they will likely review the logs.

I woulndt now I'f its factory sealed I bought it new from best buy but what happened is that one day it went against my bed frame when I was testing the front sensor
Are you saying you flew in your bedroom and crashed into the bed? Is that when this issue started?

Did you try to log out of your DJI Go 4 app, then uninstall it, reinstall it and sign back in to your DJI account, try that before u send it packing, good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121