DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pocket 2 Zoom Speed

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
Next question regarding my newly purchased Pocket 2. The zoom function, using the mini stick, is very fast, so much so that it's unusable. When the mini stick is controlling the gimbal, it's possible to change the speed of the gimbal control, but when it's set to control the zoom, I can't find any control to change the speed setting. Any ideas?

Next question regarding my newly purchased Pocket 2. The zoom function, using the mini stick, is very fast, so much so that it's unusable. When the mini stick is controlling the gimbal, it's possible to change the speed of the gimbal control, but when it's set to control the zoom, I can't find any control to change the speed setting. Any ideas?
Assuming you did this :

To adjust the speed of the Mini Control Stick tap the "Settings" icon and tap the "Accessories" then you need to select Control Stick Speed for adjustment that should slow things down.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Last edited:
Assuming you did this :

To adjust the spped of the Mini Control Stick tap the "Settings" icon and tap the "Accessories" then you need to select Control Stick Speed for adjustment that should slow things down.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.
Thanks for the quick reply. I've already found that, & it works fine to slow down the gimbal speed control. But it seems to have no effect on the zoom speed

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The only way to get that feature is to get the Wheel adapter which allows you full control over the zoom and pan.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've already found that, & it works fine to slow down the gimbal speed control. But it seems to have no effect on the zoom speed
The only issue I have with this Pocket 2 is the struggle to get the SD card in and out of that slot . :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeremy Clark

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS