DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pocophone F1 on DJI GO 4

Latvian001

Reactions
Hey people and Pocophone F1 users. I dont know what topic this belongs to, so I have a Mavic air. And a Pocophone F1. Fellow poco f1 users. Whats your experience with DJI GO 4 on the Pocophone F1. Is it reccomended to pilot the drone with the Pocophone F1. Thank you!

I am using the Pocophone with the DJI GO 4 and the litchi app. I have not experienced any issues, did you?

Well, then I would say just try it out - if you do not completely trust your phone be careful and stay near in the first attempts. But anyway, I can tell you that I did not have any incidents, outages etc. so far with the Pocophone F1 & Air.

If you mean Wifi range when you say range please remember that this does not matter as the Air is connecting to the remote (and not to your mobile). In fact you better switch off Bluetooth and Wifi while flying.

Last edited:
My pocophone will not link to the aircraft. Anyone had such an issue?
What should I do?
I have tried debugging USB via developer setting but still the same thing.
It charges from the RC but will not link

Unfortunately I cannot help here. I am using the Pocophone for the RC of my Mavic Air for more than half a year now without issues. Does it work with a different mobile model? Could it be an adapter issue?

Unfortunately I cannot help here. I am using the Pocophone for the RC of my Mavic Air for more than half a year now without issues. Does it work with a different mobile model? Could it be an adapter issue?
Other devices work fine. Even Samsung A3 from 2014 or something. Really old device. And cable is working with other usb-c devices. So I believe that the phone or its software is not recognizing RC as accessories but just as power source.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121