DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

POI Flight Speed - How to Adjust?

cjonesmn

Reactions
In the DJI Go 4 app there's a slider for speed, but it seems to be disabled when POI is engaged. How else is speed adjusted with POI engaged?

If not mistaken you can’t when engaged. I have tried
and can’t.

If not mistaken you can’t when engaged. I have tried
and can’t.
Okay, I have read that elsewhere but just wanted to make sure. If anyone knows a way to do this, any info would be appreciated. Is there anyway to adjust the default speed? Mine is 2.2 miles an hour. I'd like to bump this up to about 5 mph, if possible.

That sounds like a feature DJI should add . . . along with enabling the real time display of lat and lon, which would be real helpful for taking property pics. (Yes, I know about Litchi but would prefer not to have to learn another program.)

Okay, I have read that elsewhere but just wanted to make sure. If anyone knows a way to do this, any info would be appreciated. Is there anyway to adjust the default speed? Mine is 2.2 miles an hour. I'd like to bump this up to about 5 mph, if possible.
I have tryed to bump mine up also but must not be doing something right as it always reverts back.

That sounds like a feature DJI should add . . . along with enabling the real time display of lat and lon, which would be real helpful for taking property pics. (Yes, I know about Litchi but would prefer not to have to learn another program.)
I had not heard of Litchi. Thank you! That may be something I need to explore for POI (orbits). I'm not real keen on the DJIGo4 interface.

In the DJI Go 4 app there's a slider for speed, but it seems to be disabled when POI is engaged. How else is speed adjusted with POI engaged?
Not sure how or why, but my first ever poi yesterday I was able to move the speed slider after poi was engaged.

Not sure how or why, but my first ever poi yesterday I was able to move the speed slider after poi was engaged.

me too... speed slider works fine after poi was engaged

Interesting... I'm curious as to what type of device you have the DJI Go 4 app installed on?

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro
Okay, thanks... so an android device, eh? I think I'll try the DJO Go 4 app on my Samsung (android) and see if I can get the speed adjustment to work on a POI shot. I'm currently using an iPad, maybe it's a difference of device/OS combinations (?)

Reactions: Tasos GR

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143