DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

POI mode from DJI GO app to Air2S with Go Fly app. what is the equivalent?

GLOpro

Reactions
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help as I have upgraded from my Mavic Air (DJI GO app) to Air2S (DJI GO FLY app) and am looking for the POI functionality that i had on my GO app.

Which allowed me to hover over the POI and set the radius, altitude and speed.

The POI option in the GO FLY app works as long as the POI is 'visible' but this wont work when trying to circle a home. As it is tracking the front of the home, and onces its out of view, it loses the POI.

I tried setting the centre point of the roof, but doing this keeps the gimbal centred on the roof rather than tracking the entire house.

I used to set the height at 12 meters with a radius of 25m and this would give a nice view of my home. But i cant replicate this with the Air2S.

All help is appreciated.

Reactions: CvCow
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help as I have upgraded from my Mavic Air (DJI GO app) to Air2S (DJI GO FLY app) and am looking for the POI functionality that i had on my GO app.

Which allowed me to hover over the POI and set the radius, altitude and speed.

The POI option in the GO FLY app works as long as the POI is 'visible' but this wont work when trying to circle a home. As it is tracking the front of the home, and onces its out of view, it loses the POI.

I tried setting the centre point of the roof, but doing this keeps the gimbal centred on the roof rather than tracking the entire house.

I used to set the height at 12 meters with a radius of 25m and this would give a nice view of my home. But i cant replicate this with the Air2S.

All help is appreciated.
Welcome to DJI Fly. The POI mode as implemented in DJI GO does not exist in DJI FLY. As you have seen, in DJI Fly, you draw a rectangle around your POI. This has both advantages and disadvantages as you have discovered.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes