DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Poking thru the early morning fog

swampdonkey11

Reactions
New here and to drones in general, been years in the making to buy a drone but finally picked up an Air 2 and im loving it so far. Much to learn I know, don’t have abloody clue about editing at this time but I do plan to get into that. Take the pic for what it is, I know it isnt perfect just thought it was a cool photo to share.

Attachments

• 7D31375D-3850-4DF5-8495-EED61495D5D8.jpeg
    7D31375D-3850-4DF5-8495-EED61495D5D8.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
Well done! Take your time learning to fly and practice, the results will amaze you.

Thanks guys, I have been focusing on keeping this craft in the air where it belongs and out of the water! It is definately surprising what these things will do, I realise it isn’t and never will be a DSLR but for what they can do with a little editing(from what ive seen) to me this style and perspective of photography is much more appealing. There is no hope in hell I would have been able to capture anything in the fog that morning from the ground until the sun burnt it off.

New here and to drones in general, been years in the making to buy a drone but finally picked up an Air 2 and im loving it so far. Much to learn I know, don’t have abloody clue about editing at this time but I do plan to get into that. Take the pic for what it is, I know it isnt perfect just thought it was a cool photo to share.
Well, no photo is perfect. But that one is extremely impressive. Well beyond "cool."

Thanks, ive never seen anything like it with my eyes and without this little marvel I likely never would. Il just keep snapping photos and something else is bound to turn out for me! If I fly and not take pictures then it never really happened right!? Lol

A nice pic but remember the primary rule is line of sight on the drone. Technically, through the fog loses it. Bad habits can get expensive - as an old friend in the US found out ……. ? ?

It is a cool shot. Very cool. Nice work.

Thanks. I will admit to letting it get out of sight, not by much though!? Sometimes ya have to stretch the rules a little wee bit. I could see where my drone was at and knew nothing was flying that close to the tower.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54