DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro cinema series half price..

Antman305

Reactions
Just placed an order threw amazon.its the same 6 for 150 on polar pro site.

04b08727c88517877b414d2574512263.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using MavicPilots mobile app

I mentioned this in another thread. PolarPro says it's an Amazon error and that these orders will not be filled. Sorry.

They said I will receive the 6 not 3 pack of cinema series. I was told by Amazon that will be the price and they will honor it.

I spoke to them on the phone and had them send me a confirmation email of price and item just in case but I was told not to worry I will receive the 6 pack cinema series.

Yeah, Amazon is good about that. I think they will take the hit if they mis-advertise a price. If anyone is interested in these I would try to snap them up at that price. I don't think I can since mine are coming as a trade-up from the originals I purchased directly from Polar Pro that did not work well.

Reactions: Antman305
I spoke to them on the phone and had them send me a confirmation email of price and item just in case but I was told not to worry I will receive the 6 pack cinema series.

This is one we have been trying to get Amazon to take down and they won't, its been a real pain, but for some reason they still have it up there, even though they are aware they will not be receiving inventory. I apologize on Amazon's behalf, for the confusion it has caused.

Let me know if you have questions,

-Jeff

Reactions: west1200us
I understand it has nothing to do with polarpro. But I'm a prime member and I explained how the price is 150 to customer service and that I purchased them for 79.99 from you and that this is the 6 pack not 3. I was told they will honor the price no matter what and they sent and email stating the price and item. So when it comes up they have to keep there end... let's see

This is one we have been trying to get Amazon to take down and they won't, its been a real pain, but for some reason they still have it up there, even though they are aware they will not be receiving inventory. I apologize on Amazon's behalf, for the confusion it has caused.

Let me know if you have questions,

-Jeff

Hopefully they will honor the price mistake but still pay PolarPro the full price. That way everyone is happy.

I understand it has nothing to do with polarpro. But I'm a prime member and I explained how the price is 150 to customer service and that I purchased them for 79.99 from you and that this is the 6 pack not 3. I was told they will honor the price no matter what and they sent and email stating the price and item. So when it comes up they have to keep there end... let's see

I am going to apologize again on Amazon's behalf.
Amazons customer service is completely disconnected from Amazon's buying team, they have no idea whats happening.

There are going to be a lot of pissed of people, so I will keep putting the notice out there, Amazon is not going to be able to fill those orders at $79.99

Again, we share your frustration on this one,

Jeff

Amazons customer service is completely disconnected from Amazon's buying team, they have no idea whats happening.

There are going to be a lot of pissed of people, so I will keep putting the notice out there, Amazon is not going to be able to fill those orders at $79.99

Jeff

Im not going to be pissed. If the order happens for $80 ill be happy. If it doesnt, ill just get refunded the $80 and look for another set of filters for around the same price. I cant pay $150 for filters

Jeff
So the customer service department the department that you call in a situation like this and explain the exact specifications of the situation and given an email to confirm and not to worry. All that has nothing to do with the company amazon and holds no water... sorry makes no sense.

So the customer service department the department that you call in a situation like this and explain the exact specifications of the situation and given an email to confirm and not to worry. All that has nothing to do with the company amazon and holds no water... sorry makes no sense.

That's actually not what he said at all, he said that their customer service department was "disconnected" from their Buying team....which is true in allot of cases.

Amazon can set their prices independently of the manufacturer's suggested price. Amazon has often advertised and sold products for reduced or promotional prices, paying the manufacturer their full cut. Part of the agreement between sellers and Amazon is that Amazon has the right to do this. They have done it for digital download goods, as well as hard goods.

I'm not saying that this is what is happening on this product, but it might be an explanation.

Amazon can set their prices independently of the manufacturer's suggested price. Amazon has often advertised and sold products for reduced or promotional prices, paying the manufacturer their full cut. Part of the agreement between sellers and Amazon is that Amazon has the right to do this. They have done it for digital download goods, as well as hard goods.

I'm not saying that this is what is happening on this product, but it might be an explanation.

You are 100% correct, that is normally the case when the product is sold from amazon, in this case the seller at the top is listed as Polar Pro so it is a a screw up on amazons part... Considering the actual person from Polar Pro is posting in this thread, I would tend to believe what he says.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji