Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

polar pro phone bracket

htommy

Reactions
this is actually very comfortable holding the RC
b3f145efad009492046a9626cd3d73f9.jpg

Last edited:
This is my first time seeing this bracket, not bad.

Yeah . It looks like it gives better weight distribution while still allowing one to see the Remote Controllers screen. Most brackets that mount the phone or tablet in the forward position tend to cover the screen on the remote. The Polar Pro appears not to do that.

It mounts any device up to 85 mm in height when placed horizontally. Up to an Iphone 7 Plus with case.

i noticed you need a phone cover,as it feels like it could slide out without one,thats on iphone 7 plus and Huawei xt2 ,holding the fold down clamps counter balances the top heavy mount,i like it

I ordered one similar to this that places the monitor just like this one. I like holding the RC with the arms. Can’t wait to try it. Should be here today....[emoji106]
2dc680876285a7d37bbda7087a09c4ae.jpg

Reactions: htommy
Notice any difference in RC reception with that thing so close the antennas? Curious

haven’t tested range,i mostly stay within line of sight,shooting real estate,or roof inspections for insurance,haven’t noticed any interference at close range

I ordered one similar to this that places the monitor just like this one. I like holding the RC with the arms. Can’t wait to try it. Should be here today....[emoji106]
I Was becoming interested in that one but after closer examination I don't thing it will work for me. I like my screen held down, (like reading a book ) if I had it so it looks as if I wouldn't be able to tilt my antennas correctly so they were facing the MP.

I originally bought these but if you intend to use a range extender that is out of the question.

I like mine too..I put a Lil Velcro on the holder to hold the 7+ with no case to stop the sliding...note 8 with case works great too...
4b3f076b8e1e2e9ec10a3d7e7e4267e5.jpg
889f0149c21e219fa69469fe7471e6b9.jpg
f5e1db9a148affc286b675409ed6971e.jpg

Reactions: htommy
Yeah...there are a few threads on this one going back a ways. Been using one myself since shortly after buying my Mavic this summer. I actually have two of them. The phone holder itself (the top part) is great - although it could slide open and closed a little more smoothly. The bottom part is a bit finicky. It snaps to the controller with a choice of two levels of 'security'. The first level isn't secure enough for a heavy phone and quick movements will make it snap free and fall off. The second level keeps it attached to the controller much more confidently, but the leg that connects to the phone mount then isn't physically snapped to the controller and it tends to sway a bit. So for a heavy phone, neither level is really ideal. For the record, I use a Mate 9...

LP

I have that one and love it! Neck strap helps when your using a large tablet

Does anyone know if they still make these for the Mavic Pro / Platinum?
Cant find them anywhere. Alternatively does anyone know if the new version fits the older remote?

I found some on eBay but they are no longer listed on the PP website.

Yeah . It looks like it gives better weight distribution while still allowing one to see the Remote Controllers screen. Most brackets that mount the phone or tablet in the forward position tend to cover the screen on the remote. The Polar Pro appears not to do that.

It mounts any device up to 85 mm in height when placed horizontally. Up to an Iphone 7 Plus with case.
I found some on eBay but they are no longer listed on the PP website.
Do I need to reinstall the gimbal holder before moving the drone

In the description... from PP. Love mine. Also works with Zoom and M2P.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S