DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Mavic case

Would be ideal for what I'm looking for, but having viewed the PolarPro video, I'm a bit concerned about the way the remote, batteries and charger plus cables are all 'stuffed' in together with no padding to separate them....

It'll go in my rucksack no problem. Got it today and that's it packed in the photo. Don't expect to take any chargers with me when I'm out walking. Not too much movement when packed up.

Would be ideal for what I'm looking for, but having viewed the PolarPro video, I'm a bit concerned about the way the remote, batteries and charger plus cables are all 'stuffed' in together with no padding to separate them....

Take a look at what Incase have built for the DJI Mavic Pro. It looks a better solution for those wanting to pop it in their rucksack/ carry on.

Available via any Apple Store.

I have this Polar Pro case and it works well with mavic and two batteries plus remote.
It's silly trying to cram the charger in.
It's a day case, not many times you really want to fly more than three batteries.
This is how I load it, small pack of filters can be squeezed in if required.

It usually amazes people when they discover what is in there as it is remarkably small.
I just wish it had decent clips for a shoulder strap.
There's a fabric loop they suggest attaching a carabiner type clip - don't fancy it swinging on that for long.

Attachments

• IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
This case just works.

3 week adventure motorbike trip to Iceland and the MP is living in my small backpack.
908e21fe3ece7ecf90e024cd56281e76.jpg

Cool
Gonna be a great day here in Scotland and the sun is out [emoji41] which is rare
So the mav's in the bag and I'm heading for the hills [emoji111]️[emoji1]
Nice bike, just picked up a ktm 950 sm myself, should go perfect with the mavic

I had purchased this case a while back and been using for some time now. It's very low profile and fits everything with no problem. The only bad thing is that I wish the small pouch would've came with a zipper.

GBSELL Hardshell Shoulder Waterproof Box Suitcase Bag for DJI Mavic Pro RC Quadcopter Amazon.com : GBSELL Hardshell Shoulder Waterproof Box Suitcase Bag for DJI Mavic Pro RC Quadcopter : Sports & Outdoors

I did purchase the polarpro case from Best buy yesterday and feel as though it's a bit more compact and fits in my backpack much better.

Reactions: Jackrabbitslim
Noooo not another bag I need to buy ha ha.
Actually considering this now. It looks great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada