DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Quality?

bp-

Reactions
I bought the PolarPro Soft Case based on a few reviews I read, and initially I was very happy with it. The size allows for two spare batteries, the RC, and the MP to fit quite well. However, after using it for ~2 weeks, the velcro strips used to secure the straps have peeled away from the case. Upon investigation, these things are attached with double sided tape, which is a terrible design flaw for something that is going to be used to hold tension and experience temperature fluctuations as the case sits in the sun and wind.

Im fairly lazy and don't like messing with returns, so I am likely going to try and fix this on my own with a rivet or stitching, but it is annoying. I was looking at buying their filters, but am now a little gun-shy. Two questions:

1. Has anyone else had this happen to their soft case?
2. How are their filters? They look incredible, but my first experience with their product offerings isn't good.

As a side note, I bought a used DJI bag today so I had something that worked. The DJI bag is nice, but I am going to try and remedy the PolarPro, due to how it held my gear the way I liked.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Had the same issues with the Velcro fasteners, like you said, I added a couple of stitches and it's done the job.
Great case otherwise

Bummer, and I suppose good that I'm not alone. Did you stitch all the way through to the outer shell? I was worried about frays, but I think it's the only really way to do it.

Thanks for the reply.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna