DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Police Commissioners Letter

Reactions
Hi there everyone,

This is my first posting on the forum, so I trust it's in the right category. I'm looking for a thread I read two weeks ago which I believe was on here, although being a relatively newbie to Droning community, I'm researching and reading every possible moment of the day both here and other sites in order to improve my new hobby, so hopefully someone somewhere may also have read or heard of this and be able to assist me.

Basically, it was a letter posted on a forum from the Chief Constable, explaining to fellow police members who may not be aware, acknowledging an individual’s/film makers/press common right to film or take pictures without hindrance. I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in either the right direction, alternatively I look forward to reading everyone else's thought on the matter. Many thanks... :)

Your comment made me look this up and although not of help for you in USA.
I found this for UK.
Filming in Public
Many thanks for the prompt reply. It is of interest and i’ll be sure to print a copy off for future reference, although the document in question for the UK was on letter headed paper and must have been on another forum. I’ll keep looking and update you when I find it.

Thank our immigrant ancestors for naming all of the New World towns after the Old World, which I guess is better than the Native American named towns no one can spell or pronounce. And in case we got confused, they name the baseball team Cleveland Indians.
Native American names are easier than Welsh!

Reactions: Prismatic
Thank our immigrant ancestors for naming all of the New World towns after the Old World, which I guess is better than the Native American named towns no one can spell or pronounce. And in case we got confused, they name the baseball team Cleveland Indians.
Lol, I grew up in Massapequa and I now live in Ronkonkoma NY

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty