DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Police handcuff, detain and ticket Part 107 Pilot under aircraft ordinance that does not apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a garbage attitude both of those two cops had. Especially the one stuffing his face. Guys like these are the reason a lot of people don't like police officers. There's way too many like that out there.

Reactions: STUFF2C
Sir do they make you keep your bullet in your top pocket?

Thanks for standing up for what was right!

Last edited:
Police are just people doing their jobs. If you think you can talk to them like they are stupid and not get detained, This will happen to you too. I know if I was a peace officer and a contact talked to me like that I would probably tase him and throw down a bag of “drop meth”. :)
Kind of on the same line as NEVER complain about food and send it back to the kitchen, and never be a jerk in the drive through till after you get your food.

Police are just people doing their jobs. If you think you can talk to them like they are stupid and not get detained, This will happen to you too. I know if I was a peace officer and a contact talked to me like that I would probably tase him and throw down a bag of “drop meth”. :)
Kind of on the same line as NEVER complain about food and send it back to the kitchen, and never be a jerk in the drive through till after you get your food.
That’s a terrible attitude and would be unprofessional. No matter how much someone was screwing with you - that amounts to assault, planting evidence and false imprisonments. Not funny even as a joke considering innocent ppl are shot by cops every day and thousands go to jail innocent.

I don’t think ppl should badmouth or be disrespectful to anyone - especially cops doing their jobs, but cops are supposed to be the law and should have tough enough skin to handle some ******* with a big mouth slinging some words at them - not be equally small and petty

Good lord man he was kidding and you left out the part of cops being killed by innocent people .
As far as all those innocent people in jail you are right . Just ask one in there and they will tell ya so .;)

Reactions: 747P4 and Jim Cap
Good cops know these kind of cops... they give them all a bad name.

Police are just people doing their jobs. If you think you can talk to them like they are stupid and not get detained, This will happen to you too.
Last time I checked, talking to someone like they were stupid was not a crime. have things changed?

IMHO, it was not talking to them like they were stupid.

I know if I was a peace officer and a contact talked to me like that I would probably tase him and throw down a bag of “drop meth”. :)
This is why we need people like the person mentioned in this post... to stand up to corruption as you capitulate. When you don't exercise your rights, you tend to lose them. Illegally telling someone not to fly a drone today, framing someone for drug possession tomorrow.

Kind of nothing like that. One is a right given under the US Constitution... they other is exercising your opinion to a service. Yeah.... nothing alike.

Kinda like good drone fliers / the bad ones give us all a bad name . :cool:
This is a weird one for me, they do give us a bad name, but ONLY because of the media. Look at the last say 2 months, how many road related fatalities have there been worldwide? I don't know or even want to know that answer, but I can tell you its massive. Why no fuss, because we have all excepted this as NORMAL! The media just report a traffic accident if there are fatalities or if it involved someone famous. They never question the cars, the manufacturers, the road surfaces, the speed limits, the safety features, the speed cars can do, the airbag deployment systems etc etc etc. They always end up saying it was just an accident and x amount of people died and the more graphic the pictures the better!

Now lets look at drone fatalities in the last 2 years...

You can blame it on the media all you want and they do go way over board but what I said is true .

Reactions: Point Zero
NEVER! do anything wrong during a slow news cycle!

Reactions: Lapeer20m
Kinda like good drone fliers / the bad ones give us all a bad name . :cool:

So how come you encourage the bad flyers then?, you know the ones that fly illegally?, you give them a whole thread to themselves

You are a hypocrite and not fit to moderate

So how come you encourage the bad flyers then?, you know the ones that fly illegally?, you give them a whole thread to themselves You are a hypocrite and not fit to moderate

No need for personal insults. These moderators have tough job as it is and I don't see how MP or DC "encourage" bad flying. In fact, I'd say the opposite is true. There is a community guideline on point:
  • 15. The Forum Owners strongly encourage users to obey all federal and local laws and regulations when flying. It is a helpful service to the community when members guide others in understanding and following the regulations. Meanwhile, fully understanding all international rules and regulations is complex and it is not the responsibility of the forum owners, moderators or community members to police and enforce these rules and regulations. Any violation of another community rule, even if in the context of attempting to help enforce flying laws and regulations, is prohibited.

Thank-You Chip
So how come you encourage the bad flyers then?, you know the ones that fly illegally?, you give them a whole thread to themselves

You are a hypocrite and not fit to moderate
I'm your huckleberry.gif

Reactions: BD0G and Chip
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members