DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

POLL: Are you happy with the quality of your refurbished Mavic?

Are you happy with the quality of your refurbished Mavic?

• Yes. It was fully functional and looked brand new.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Yes. It was fully functional, but had some signs of wear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. It was not in the condition I expected. (share your story below)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
Did you purchase a refurbished DJI Mavic from the DJI Store? If so, were you happy with the quality of the drone you received?

Please vote above.

I bought my MA refub from the DJI store (Germany). Cheapest price for a new standalone mavic air was 849 Euro and that was in a local shop. A refub Mavic Air at DJI store was 679; I got a further 10% off with a student discount code; which brought the total price down to 611 Euros. When it arrived, I opened the box expecting to find a well aged but functional drone but to my surprise, it was as good as new. No visible marks or scratches on the drone itself or the battery. But the charger seems to have been used before, which I did not mind at all. I hunted a used Mavic at ebay for a while, but even there the prices were around 550 - 600. At that price point, I felt refub with a year's worth of manufacturer warranty was the better option and I am happy with my decision. Bird has flown more than a few times since then and has performed flawlessly.

I bought the mavic air fly more through the refurb and it looks like it was 100% brand new. Saved a pile of money and got the same warranty as a new one. I've got about 5 hrs flying it so far and I see no downside

I was sent a refurb after a crash I sent in for repair. The refurb looks and preforms like new very happy.:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll