Join Us Now

[POLL] DJI OEM Props vs Master Airscrew

What Propellers you use on your Mavic Air 2 / Air 2S

• Other Brand (Specify in Replies)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yaros

Reactions
Hello, just wanted to know how many of you use Master Airscrew or other brand propellers, so I created this poll!

I don't think I can answer the poll because I only have a Mavic 2 and am currently testing MAS props. But what I am finding on the Mavic 2 Pro is that the MAs props are quieter because they have a lower pitch hum, but may be more sensitive to stick input. Not sure about the latter yet. They are more flexible than the OEM props but not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I also haven't done hover tests for battery longevity. All I can say is that they work.

Hello from Belgium,
I have an air2 since a year, and bough all types of props for the fun of it, and polished them all gently to be really smooth..
Vindibona1 is right, the MAS props are quieter, and bring a lot, but for slow Motion filming aso, they can be tricky to keep the dorne calm.
When windy, or tree environnement, I use carbon props - solid and stable to flexion, the flight is also slightly smoother (okgogogo store on Aliexpress)
Standard props are just perfect, but when security is needed, I use cheap red props, also bough from Aliexpress, and they do the job as well.
Will try the new release with 3 props

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803