DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poll: Mavic Mini v500 firmware update how much issue-free users?

Did you had any problems with the v500 update?

• Total voters

rafare

Reactions
I really wanted do know how many of you guys had no problems with the new firmware update.

None so far and don’t expect any to show up.

Most of the reported problems are related to the motor speed warning, which is just the new version of the firmware reporting the hardware problem that previous versions didn't comment on. It cannot really be categorized as a firmware problem - it's an enhancement.

No issues for MM after flying 3 times with the new FW. Haven't seen the motor speed error, but then again, since I ve bought my MM it hasn't been into the case.

I really wanted do know how many of you guys had no problems with the new firmware update.
Cant know quite yet for sure because my mavic mini & geo zone I fly on a regular bassis all of the sudden has gone full crazy.
Thought that it might be that I had not choosen to download latest firmware so I did.
The firmware itself seemed to be issue free but will need time to figure out wtf this recent geo zone restriction and new green to red blinking indicator light situation goes away b4 I can give a 100% definitive answer

I got my new Mavic Mini today and updated to the latest version...no issues that I have noticed, all is good!

*after the update, I have to re calibrate my gimbles every time I power on my remote. Anyone in ouster this & have a fix? I got it down pretty good (under 45 sec prob) but Its a pain in the area!

Lemme know please, thanks pilots!

I'm having issues.
Thought I had updated the fly app but just realised I haven't so doing it now and will see how it goes.
Lost picture during flight and downward sensors too. Happened both flights after updating firmware.
Hoping it's the app that's the issue. Fingers crossed.
a6eb7caa4c7c0b8ac2c87b0b8b5fa79e.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S