• Hobby Aerial Photography

• Hobby Aerial Video

• Professional Aerial Photo/Video Production

• Curiosity

• the size, can take it along traveling for selfies and fun

Results are only viewable after voting.

timesnaps

Reactions
Hi, I am trying to work out how many people use this craft for serious aerial media production. I know by now its limitations, but there are of course many advantages too. Please vote - and explain if you feel the need.

I work as a professional editorial and commercial photographer and bought it, as I like shooting still from high vantage points, and have repeated requests from clients for those kind of shots. Working in Hong Kong it really opens up a whole new perspective!

Reactions: Capra Vecinului
I use it to increase UPS revenue by sending it back and forth to DJI for repair / replacement and to entertain the support staff who seem very adept at typing "thank you for your patience." and "please be patient."

Initially it was for travelling/hobby, to get nice videos and panoramic pictures. But once I stepped into this world, I discovered that so much more can be done with drones, therefore currently planning on purchasing some "real" drones (Matrice series), to start a business.
Only things holding me back at the moment are my country's laws, which do not consider drones as "business object" "commercially flying", so to say. But soon there will be changes to this law, and according to those I will either be able to pursue my dream or maybe not, depending on what the authorities will decide.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000