DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pomona Valley Model Airplane Club

Almaz Aswad

Reactions
Does anyone have any experience flying drones at the field this club maintains near Prado park in Chino?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Man I want to fly there . . . south end over by the Dam. I'll be watching this post.

Reactions: Recoveryone
Man I want to fly there . . . south end over by the Dam. I'll be watching this post.
Hey bud,

I live 3 miles from PRADO Regional and do a lot of my nature and wildlife shooting there. When I got my first drone I wanted to go shoot the park from the air, but drones aren’t allowed in the park.

I never knew this field existed, I’ve been scouting areas near Euclid and the 71 looking for places to at least launch and land from but there are really no suitable places. Here’s one right under my nose, as usual. I was going to mammoth lakes to try and shoot Osprey couple times a year, only to discover that there were at least two at the park all the time soon I I was shooting them everyday. SMH

Pomona Valley Model Airplane Club

WOW! I've viewed this region a billion times on google earth and never seen they have an airstrip there . . .

WOW! I've viewed this region a billion times on google earth and never seen they have an airstrip there . . .
And the just entered into a written LOA with Chino airport. I‘m most interested in the notice on the site that “the public” can use the field on weekends, gotta find out if that means drones.

And the just entered into a written LOA with Chino airport. I‘m most interested in the notice on the site that “the public” can use the field on weekends, gotta find out if that means drones.

Attachments

• D550246A-6C6C-487F-9686-D8A5278B5005.jpeg
    D550246A-6C6C-487F-9686-D8A5278B5005.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 19
Looks like some real interesting terrain...and it also looks like all kinds of places to just pull over and fly. Think I’ll drive out tomorrow and look around.

Attachments

• 9AE43CF2-EA7B-49DA-9CC9-7B71948C4522.jpeg
    9AE43CF2-EA7B-49DA-9CC9-7B71948C4522.jpeg
    7.6 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Recoveryone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy