DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

possible deal, possible scam *edit* it’s a scam

Bears7

Reactions
I was not so patiently waiting for the announcement of the mpII to buy my first drone but then I saw an ad for this
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Had to pull the trigger on that.

Last edited:
Nope, just ordered it. If I’m out $300, that stings. If I come into a mp, that sounds good to me

The site looks kind of scammy?
For sure! That website was setup 9 days ago and the seller is not an authorized DJI dealer. Buyer beware.

Absolutely. Now I’m anxious to see a tracking number. Either way I’ll report back. Additionally, I’ve been reading this board since thanksgiving in anticipation of getting into the hobby and it’s been a wealth of knowledge. Thanks everybody and I’m sorry my first post might be about the time I got ripped off.

Please post here the results. Looks way too good to be true, but you never know.

Reactions: Rnl
For sure! That website was setup 9 days ago and the seller is not an authorized DJI dealer. Buyer beware

It has exactly the same "Terms & Conditions" as the "Drunio" scam last week, which has now closed down. I assume it belongs to the same operator.

Reactions: paulmike3
Well that’s an interesting turn of events. Didn’t see that scam last week. Order cancelled.

Well that’s an interesting turn of events. Didn’t see that scam last week. Order cancelled.

If an offer seems too good to be true then it is a scam. It is always worth putting it to the Forum for other members to check it out before you part with your money, or Credit Card details.

If they have your card #, I'd cancel that - or at least see if the issuer can tighten up fraud alerts/checks.
Already made arrangements, thank you!
If an offer seems too good to be true then it is a scam. It is always worth putting it to the Forum for other members to check it out before you part with your money, or Credit Card details.
lesson learned. At this point I’ll likely wait for the new announcement.

Already made arrangements, thank you!

lesson learned. At this point I’ll likely wait for the new announcement.
i dont think anyone can be fooled into believing this is a legit sale
well almost

Welcome, Bear. Keep an eye out on Craigslist, I've been seeing lightly used Sparks, Pros and alot of phantoms, may be a good option.

I got my pro off CL brand new in the box, and found a brand new bag, battery, and other stuff. People got these for Christmas and figure out they don't want it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada