Possible tablet mount for Mavic Air 2?

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
From this video, it looks like the MavMount might be a good option for mounting an iPad Mini (or other tablet) to the Mavic Air 2 remote controller.

1-min.png

2-min.png

Reactions: wesleydk
I use the Skyreat holder for both my Air and Mavic Pro Platinum. It looks like it would work fine for the new Mavic Air 2.

Yes your right I ordered one of these mav mounts a couple of weeks ago for my mavic mini but I am really pleased to here it will fit on the air 2 controller as well

Will you perhaps be selling a quality USB-C to Lightning cable in your store?
I normally don't carry cables. I only picked those up because they are really well made and I wasn't able to find single cables for sale anywhere.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply, and also for providing the info above. That was a bit of a hesitation point for me since I use an iPad to fly, and it seems my MavMount would work as a stopgap.

I will probably use adapt a Ram mount I already have. The only thing that kind of worries me is putting to much torque on the existing Mounts, but I assume I can figure out a tray to mount both the ipad and the controller to.

I plan on using my Flight Deck. It is a great tablet holder and folds flat to store. Just not sure how strong the MA2 clamp will be. Someone will solve the problem.
Hi I got all excited when I ordered my MA2 and hopped on youtube watched a heap of vids and then went mad shooping. I got a polarpro flight deck, sunshade, leads etc only to find that my mini ipad 2 wont support the app. I tried the ipad for size and feel and it seems really heavy and im not sure if the controller arms will be enough support. Also how do you guys go supporting the weight for extended periods. I am asking to make sure before i go and buy a new ipad mini 5 i really will be happy and more so comfortable with it..thx

Mike, I think he said the controller's interface is USB- C. Will you perhaps be selling a quality USB-C to Lightning cable in your store? I am real happy with the standard USB to Lightning that I got from you for my M2P.
LOL this is the video i saw and went out and got the mount....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada