DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Possibly - Finally! Master Airscrew for Mavic 2!

is it not true? asking honestly. i've had my drone for all of 2 weeks and have great interest in these props, but i've read all kinds of warnings that dji won't touch your drone for any reason (warranty or dji care) if these have been installed. if that's not accurate, lmk

Will DJI not honour warranty just because you're running different props? If you know what you're doing and can adjust the gain settings on the drivers to account for different efficiencies, and you've got it right (as will be evidenced by the logs in case of a crash), surely they wouldn't have any grounds to refuse?

Pretty sure that it’s a Spark silhouette, it would be hard to improve on the M2’s prop design. I do believe they claim to be working on it though.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Will DJI not honour warranty just because you're running different props? If you know what you're doing and can adjust the gain settings on the drivers to account for different efficiencies, and you've got it right (as will be evidenced by the logs in case of a crash), surely they wouldn't have any grounds to refuse?

Most certainly DJI would deny warranty service claim and they will. If you use any 3r party / non Original Manufacture Equipment (OEM) DJI cannot assure the quality and reliability of those 3rd party items under their warranty policy

Following situations are not subject to warranty service conditions:

11. Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.

× Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that DJI may provide or integrate into the DJI product at your request.

Yep it's rigid props for the spark..
Would be nice to see a set come out for the M2.....

waiting for a discount code or to be available on Amazon Uk as shipping and Uk VAT / import duty bumps the price up too much

I must admit my Blade 350QX flew better (smoother) with a set of Master Airscrew props, due I think to the fact that out of the box they were well balanced.

The masterscrew website lists the m2 props as "coming soon" which could be a long time for me as i need yall to guinea pig it for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User