DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your Panoramic shots here

dsd317

Reactions
I was amazed at how quickly the MA2 took this 180 Pano shot. I shot in manual mode to lock ISO at 100, shutter speed 1/8 sec. Original shot was under exposed, but fixed in Lightroom.

DJI_0004-2-Edit-2.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_0004-2.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 27
I was amazed at how quickly the MA2 took this 180 Pano shot. I shot in manual mode to lock ISO at 100, shutter speed 1/8 sec. Original shot was under exposed, but fixed in Lightroom.

View attachment 102918
These types of pano shots taken after sunset are best taken with the Mavic 2 Pro. The half inch sensor on the MA2 lacks the dynamic range to capture them well. I've tried, and been very disappointed myself. Unless you can open up the shadows in the foreground in the bottom half of this image further in LR, it's still grossly underexposed, and does not do the beautiful sunset scene justice. Instead, try a manual 4 second exposure at 100 ISO, and then pull back the sky with a 2 or 3 stop Graduated Filter in LR.

Last edited:
Great picture, what a beautiful sunset.

Could you post the RAW file? (If there is one). The JPEG is extremely noisy when you try to fix the exposure.

Great picture, what a beautiful sunset.

Could you post the RAW file? (If there is one). The JPEG is extremely noisy when you try to fix the exposure.
I suspect he didn't find the obscure, hidden location in the FLY app of the save originals setting (only available in flight, under the Camera settings, after selecting Pano!), isn't stitching in an external program, and is only working in LR on the 11 MP camera stitched JPG, which is pretty much baked.

Hey, Cyborg, how do you make that pano work outside of DJI Go? I can't get 360 panos to save as an interactive file.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929