DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Potential major unhappiness ahead...

Mack

Reactions
I had a small disaster yesterday, an unexpected gust of wind took my mavic into a metal pole as it was landing.
Consequently one of the rear completely legs was banged completely upside (inverted to it's normal folded away position) down.
I twisted it back into position and just put it all away, to re-***** the damage later.
Now, my question is, if it has sustained major damage, are DJI good when it comes to repairs if you have not purchased the refresh package, or am I looking at having to start again with a new one?

Thunderdrones here on this site has a lot of know how and parts if needed

Mack, my condolences, happen to me a few weeks ago, had to send it into the Mavic "MASH" unit. Got a new one back last week. Luckly I had the Refresh Package. Got it when I bought my MP, I had a pretty good idea about my flying ability. Hoped it would improve before the Refresh Package expired. So I have one replacement down and 9 months to go.

Thank you for mentioning me @Rnl.

OP, you can buy the part and try to replace it yourself, or I can take a look at it for you.

Here is a thread I started about my company and rates for repair.

Thunderdrones Repair Information
Ok thanks, it's too windy here to assess the damage and see if it still flies. When I know more I may well have to call upon your expertise.
If it needs to go away for repair though, I guess I'll have to find someone in the uk otherwise it'll be better travelled than I am...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent