DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poughkeepsie bridge with mavic pro and walkway Hudson Valley

ahhhh yes. i was up that way yesterday and you guys still had a lot of green trees i was expecting way more reds and yellows.

do you ever fly over near harriman?

Reactions: johnsctt78
ahhhh yes. i was up that way yesterday and you guys still had a lot of green trees i was expecting way more reds and yellows.

hi there
i would like to but dont know of any areas

Very interesting, I live in Poughkeepsie and never thought that bridge area was flyable. Will have to give it a shot. Same for Bannerman's Island. Thanks for the videos.

Very interesting, I live in Poughkeepsie and never thought that bridge area was flyable. Will have to give it a shot. Same for Bannerman's Island. Thanks for the videos.
I'm sure if some disrespectful drone ops were to overdo it at bridge and try to disrupt things there would be heavy restrictions,as you can see in my videos I'm respectful of the structure
dutchess airspace is not an issue.there is a nice you tube video of the bridge at dusk with the lights that someone posted. Very good looking too,just south of Bannerman's island on dutchess side there is a launch area. I use the Cornwall waterfront part for when I do Bannerman's. There is a yearly fee to use Cornwall park.

Yes. Try Silvermine Lake. There's a nice los area to fly over the lake and remnants of an old ski slope that's been out of operation for decades. Parking is available too (no fee at this time of year).

Great flying!!! Lots of things to see! Beautiful colors! That is one heck of a pedestrian bridge. I'm guessing it was repurposed from another form of transportation. Trains maybe?

quick video of pough bridge and hudson river

Try to smooth out your pans, they are too jerky. I'm new to drone operations but I've been a photographer for over 50 years! I need to practice on my brand new air 2s as well, to make the shots appealing to watch. I used to drive over that bridge every day when working at IBM in Fishkill.

Try to smooth out your pans, they are too jerky. I'm new to drone operations but I've been a photographer for over 50 years! I need to practice on my brand new air 2s as well, to make the shots appealing to watch. I used to drive over that bridge every day when working at IBM in Fishkill.
thnx for the advice but that video was done in 2019 and since ive become alot better with gimbel movements etc, but thnx for the advice and hello to a former hudson valley resident :)

Great flying!!! Lots of things to see! Beautiful colors! That is one heck of a pedestrian bridge. I'm guessing it was repurposed from another form of transportation. Trains maybe?
I thing it was just regular bridge for vehicles

Reactions: Prop Wash

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje