DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poweregg V2

DDS

Approved Vendor
Reactions
So Powervision is launching another EGG drone. Guess they want to get slaughtered again by DJI (The Ver 1 Came out @ $1299 Now we are selling for $300)

here's a pic not sure how those arms fold into an egg...guess i need to wait till CES for official launch

unnamed.png

Post more pics if you get any!

So Powervision is launching another EGG drone. Guess they want to get slaughtered again by DJI (The Ver 1 Came out @ $1299 Now we are selling for $300)

here's a pic not sure how those arms fold into an egg...guess i need to wait till CES for official launch

View attachment 88725
It looks like they don't fold, but can be removed for storage or for use as a hand held camera. They list it as the Wizard version as coming with waterproof accessories. This picture from their site has it in the waterproof case, but the motors are still exposed.

wizard.jpg

Powervision just went all in to take on dji
Not bad

Reactions: dirkclod
Now all the You Tube pundits will scramble to get one for their hard boiled assessment.
1578403089345.png

Last edited:
These guys were messing around with one at CES today... Interesting how everything comes apart and plugs together

Attachments

• 20200107_160231.jpg
    20200107_160231.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: DDS
I love the idea of water proof, floating and able to fly through a waterfall, but that looks more like flying through a lawn sprinkler spray than a waterfall to me. I think of a waterfall having a a whole lot more water flowing than that.

Reactions: DDS
I love the idea of water proof, floating and able to fly through a waterfall, but that looks more like flying through a lawn sprinkler spray than a waterfall to me. I think of a waterfall having a a whole lot more water flowing than that.
You looking at the same video? I see the largest waterfall in the world :p.....gotta take these things w/ a grain of salt. Look @ the M2 flight time of 31 min good luck hitting that even w/ no wind

Overall i like it! prob going to add one to the arsenal.

Attachments

• 1578524266031.png
    1578524266031.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: BigAl07
when is it due to hatch,or should i say be laid, i hope it sets a good eggsample and they don't chicken out

• Haha
Reactions: Thomas B and DDS
Here is a photo of it going through the "waterfall" at CES.

Attachments

• 20200109_114524.jpg
    20200109_114524.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929