DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Praça Mauá - Rio de Janeiro

Very cool. Visiting Rio de Janeiro is definitely on my list for the near future. Are you from there or were you visiting as well?

Reactions: Mademan
Very cool. Visiting Rio de Janeiro is definitely on my list for the near future. Are you from there or were you visiting as well?
I do live here in Rio de Janeiro, so my main goal is to film as much as possible here and give that exact feeling that you had to as much people as possible :D

I think the video was perfect! Nice job. Nice music. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the tip! The next ones will be shorter. Which length do you suggest?
Some people suggest they shouldn't be longer than 1.30. I usually go for about 3 minutes. But I think the scenes in the video should be much shorter. A couple of scenes of 10 seconds and the rest between 4 and 6 seconds.

Lovely shots in a beautiful environment. I agree that the edit could be a little tighter, with some shots shorter, and less repeated (or revisited) shots. On another note I just wanted to point out that in some of the bird's-eye shots, you're clearly flying directly above large crowds of public. I'm honestly not trying to judge you in any way, but just checking you realise that if you have a motor or other systems failure, you'll potentially be responsible for dropping your MP onto a persons head, which from 1-200ft would likely cause them serious injury. Remember that with any man-made machine, it's not a question of if, but rather WHEN it will fail. Just explaining my own thought process when flying, and presumably that of the legislators in most places... [emoji6] Again though, BEAUTIFUL images [emoji1305][emoji1303][emoji41] cheers, jason

Reactions: Mademan and mavic53
Lovely shots in a beautiful environment. I agree that the edit could be a little tighter, with some shots shorter, and less repeated (or revisited) shots. On another note I just wanted to point out that in some of the bird's-eye shots, you're clearly flying directly above large crowds of public. I'm honestly not trying to judge you in any way, but just checking you realise that if you have a motor or other systems failure, you'll potentially be responsible for dropping your MP onto a persons head, which from 1-200ft would likely cause them serious injury. Remember that with any man-made machine, it's not a question of if, but rather WHEN it will fail. Just explaining my own thought process when flying, and presumably that of the legislators in most places... [emoji6] Again though, BEAUTIFUL images [emoji1305][emoji1303][emoji41] cheers, jason
You are right and I will definitely don't do it again

My second flight here in Rio de Janeiro

Fotografia excelente, vídeo muito bonito! Também sou do Rio, mas atualmente trabalho e moro em Brasília.

Próxima viagem ao Rio irei fazer alguns takes, mas na praça Mauá já não preciso, ficou excelente sua filmagem.

Usou algum filtro na lente do Mavic ? Me pareceu que usou um filtro polarizador circular, ou é impressão minha ?

Parabéns, continue com o bom trabalho!

Great photography, very beautiful video! I am also from Rio, but currently I work and live in Brasilia.

Next trip to Rio I will do some takes, but in the square Mauá I do not need any more, his footage was excellent.

Did you use a filter on Mavic's lens? I thought you used a circular polarizing filter, or is it my impression?

Congratulations, keep up the good work!

Fotografia excelente, vídeo muito bonito! Também sou do Rio, mas atualmente trabalho e moro em Brasília.

Próxima viagem ao Rio irei fazer alguns takes, mas na praça Mauá já não preciso, ficou excelente sua filmagem.

Usou algum filtro na lente do Mavic ? Me pareceu que usou um filtro polarizador circular, ou é impressão minha ?

Parabéns, continue com o bom trabalho!

Great photography, very beautiful video! I am also from Rio, but currently I work and live in Brasilia.

Next trip to Rio I will do some takes, but in the square Mauá I do not need any more, his footage was excellent.

Did you use a filter on Mavic's lens? I thought you used a circular polarizing filter, or is it my impression?

Congratulations, keep up the good work!

Sem filtro nenhum, amigo. Mas estou para comprar um da Polar Pro para tentar melhorar os meus vídeos :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000