DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre order

Pre-ordered the platinum fly more combo but can't buy another spare platinum battery looks like the Platinum spare batteries and new props are all out of stock on there website.

Well looks like the first batch of platinum drones will be shipped Sept 25th as they are all sold out but i probably wont receive mine until October 5th-10th due to shipping.

Good Morning from Ireland,
I ordered my Platinum on the 4th September but I order the Standard Package NOT the Combo.
See here lots seem to order their comb package hope this won't effect my delivery time.

The DJI online order only states Placed Order/Payment Reviewing/ Payment Success/
Shipping & Order Complete NOT highlited & NO mention of any delivery date.

Can anyone through any light on the subject??

Cheers,

The expected shipping date is September 25th for all Mavic Pro Platinum units. I see the same thing in My Orders on their website as well.

The expected shipping date is September 25th for all Mavic Pro Platinum units. I see the same thing in My Orders on their website as well.
Thanks for getting back with reply, I can't see the shipping date on my order, just as I stated previous, Received, Payment but no word of shipping.
Cheers anyway.

They had the estimated shipping date on their website underneath the Buy Now icon when they were taking orders for the platinum but once all the orders were completed they changed the notification to Out of Stock as I recall on their website. Most likely all of the pre-orders have been taken and will be shipped September 25th. Hope that helps!

When I ordered mine from DJI.com on 9/4 from DJI the website said the ship date was 9/24. Then latter the website indicated 9/25.

On Sunday I emailed DJI and asked for a possible ship date. On or before October 16th. I asked why their website said September......blah blah blah.

So who knows. They have my money. So, there is that.

When I ordered mine from DJI.com on 9/4 from DJI the website said the ship date was 9/24. Then latter the website indicated 9/25.

On Sunday I emailed DJI and asked for a possible ship date. On or before October 16th. I asked why their website said September......blah blah blah.

So who knows. They have my money. So, there is that.
Wanke17: It's the same with me they have my money, I sent a request yesterday (Tuesday) and low and behold got reply saying
shipping on 25th inst but there was NO gaurantee that that date may NOT change.
Thank you for your prompt reply, as DJI say ' Have a great day'

Reactions: cajak1967
I pre-ordered on Sept 8 and the website ordering page said estimated shipping date Sept 25. My account page shows no info other than payment authorized.

I would rather buy the standard kit and pick out the accessories I want (advanced charger, different case) but I went with the fly more combo because it seems like batteries and props are going to be hard to come by early on.

I pre-ordered on Sept 8 and the website ordering page said estimated shipping date Sept 25. My account page shows no info other than payment authorized.

I would rather buy the standard kit and pick out the accessories I want (advanced charger, different case) but I went with the fly more combo because it seems like batteries and props are going to be hard to come by early on.
Hi Jimmiem,
I went for the standard package at the time thought I would have more choice & buy the extras ie: Bag, Batteries, Extra Props
sure we'll have to wait & see. My order was accepted on 4th inst but only Payment no word at that time of delivery date, however as previous stated when I asked for confirmation of shipping date I got response saying shipping 25th inst BUT NO Gaurantee that that date won't change.
So fingers crossed, the weather here won't be that great anyway for the next few Months

Well they must not like me with an October ship month :p
Hi Wanke17,
I have a strange feeling in my water that your shipping date is more likely then the one they acknowledgesto me via email.
Keeping me 'sweet' I guess..

Shipping from DJI will also take about 10-20 business days considering its China to Worldwide so I am expecting most of us to receive our orders mid-late October regardless.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada