DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Precision Farming Project | Need a commercial pilot | Drone with image sensing and spraying

sagarriaz

Reactions
Hi All!

Just a brief about myself: I am writing from India. I work with Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. which makes cars, trucks, tractors and a lot more.
I am doing a pilot project for precision farming in Turkey. I wanted help to connect with drone pilots/ service providers who can help me with image sensing and spraying in farmer fields. I will be happy to provide any personal/ business related help to the person providing me a reference.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Sagar Riaz
[email protected]
+91-9871993939

Reactions: Gindra and AMann
Hi All!

Just a brief about myself: I am writing from India. I work with Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. which makes cars, trucks, tractors and a lot more.
I am doing a pilot project for precision farming in Turkey. I wanted help to connect with drone pilots/ service providers who can help me with image sensing and spraying in farmer fields. I will be happy to provide any personal/ business related help to the person providing me a reference.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Sagar Riaz
[email protected]
+91-9871993939

Hi Sagar,

I can’t help but was curious- it’s interesting that you want to use robotic image sensing for precision spraying. I have a family member working on robotic image sensing for delivery drones, and it is a broad field of study right now. I will forward your information to him. Have you contacted people at MIT and other engineering institutions?

Good luck with your project, precision spraying by drones is a great idea for saving money for farmers, protecting their health, and for better protecting the environment.

Cheers,

Anthony

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums

It may be better to check in the CommercialDronePilots forums. HERE is a link to the Ag forum.
THIS is a link to DJI's ag drone with a video.

Hopefully it helps

Reactions: AMann and Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada