DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pretty Green Valley

Tentoes

Reactions
Intended to go out to the lake for some swimming and droning, but a storm was rolling in.

About 10 miles from the storm is this beautiful valley, and I've never gotten a video that did it justice before.

Intended to go out to the lake for some swimming and droning, but a storm was rolling in.

About 10 miles from the storm is this beautiful valley, and I've never gotten a video that did it justice before.

Here i was watching some amazing footage of the storm and you took me to the corn. ;)
You could almost see the rain wall behind you coming in towards you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain.

Nice video ,amazing difference one way storm and rain , the other blue sky and sunshine.
You should maybe talk to Phantomrain about getting a rain jacket if you’re planning on doing anymore storm videos, or maybe not !!.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Nice video ,amazing difference one way storm and rain , the other blue sky and sunshine.
You should maybe talk to Phantomrain about getting a rain jacket if you’re planning on doing anymore storm videos, or maybe not !!.

We have spoken,, I think he will come around because that little bit of footage was looking fantastic. Im pretty sure had he stayed he would have captured the Rain Wall which we know is an amazing display of nature.

Here i was watching some amazing footage of the storm and you took me to the corn. ;)
You could almost see the rain wall behind you coming in towards you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain.

The time laps lasted as long as the drone battery held out. It was sprinkling on me when I get the drone back. (I really don't like rain falling on me.)

The ground there is WAY to rocky for cultivated crops. This is grazing land, in fact, there is a heard of cattle that live there.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143