DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Price Increase for sales from DJI to the US is here - unfortunately

Tree_Top_Flyer

Reactions
I would like to thank Florida Drone Supply for the heads up on the coming price increase last week.

I was expecting that the tariffs on Chinese imports was going to catch up with the DJI products sooner of later.

I was checking the DJI web Site to see if they were adding on tax for sales to California residents (they are) and noticed that the prices had gone up. I don't know when the price increases were made.

US prices on DJI Store - Official Store for DJI Drones, Gimbals and Accessories (United States)...

Mavic 2 Pro - USD $1,729 - + 15%

Mavic 2 Pro (DJI Smart Controller) - USD $2,199 - + 16%

Mavic 2 Zoom - USD $1,439 - Out of Stock at DJI

Mavic 2 Zoom (DJI Smart Controller) - USD $1,899 - Out of Stock at DJI

Mavic 2 Fly More Kit - USD $439

Already $439.99 at BestBuy.com - DJI Fly More Kit for Mavic 2 Pro

Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery - USD $139

DJI Care Refresh (Mavic 2) - USD $159

Mavic 2 Propeller Guard - USD $33

DJI Smart Controller - stays the same at - USD $749

Most dealers will not increase the prices on stock on hand, but I am sure that the prices will go up for merchandise that they receive from now on.

Florida Drone Supply still has the Mavic 2 Pro for $1,499.00 USD with the standard controller and the Mavic 2 Pro with DJI Smart Controller for $1,899.00 USD.

I also checked B&H and Adorama. I found that Adorama has the DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone with Smart Controller - Bundle With DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit, DJI Care Refresh for Mavic 2 for $2,307.00 with no tax on sales to California. There are possibly better deals on Amazon, but I am not familiar with the sellers.

Adorama - DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone with Smart Controller - Bundle With DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit, DJI Care Refresh for Mavic 2 - $2,307.00

Adorama has a rewards program that would be good to join on a purchase this large.

I am a happy customer of Adorama for almost 20 years.

I have no affiliation with Adorama or Florida Drone Supply in any way.

Edit - DJI increased the price of the Fly More Kit from $379 to $439 and

DJI increased the price of the Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery from $139 to $159

Last edited:
I don't know when the price increases were made.
DJI started increasing their prices early yesterday morning. They continued to increase prices for some additional products today.

There are still plenty of Mavics available at the old prices on sites like Amazon. I keep a list of those daily deals here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Reactions: Milo187
DJI started increasing their prices early yesterday morning. They continued to increase prices for some additional products today.

There are still plenty of Mavics available at the old prices on sites like Amazon. I keep a list of those daily deals here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)
They didn’t waste any time for sure! Luckily for me I purchased DJI select and was able to pickup 2 M2 batteries for $111 each after 20% off via select coupon just before the $20 increase! You need to buy them one at a time and wait for each to ship otherwise the discount only applies to one item at a time.

BTW ... I must sincerely apologize to FDS for being skeptical about their price hike warning post last week. It’s a sign of the times and I clearly had trust issues!

Reactions: passedpawn
This is great news! This means that I will be able to sell my drone at a 15% price increase when I need to upgrade to a new version!

Wait but Admiral Bonespurs keeps saying tarrifs are a tax on China and the US is taking in a hugely amount of money? who would have thought tarrifs would cost the consumer?

Adorama is also still selling at the old prices, and also not charging sales tax, unlike B&H.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98