DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Price reduction today?

sikspy

Reactions
Price reduction $50 on both Mavic Mini and Mavic Mini Fly More, today by DJI STORE! Why? Because of unexpected very low demand ?

Reactions: crosswired
Price reduction $50 on both Mavic Mini and Mavic Mini Fly More, today by DJI STORE! Why? Because of unexpected very low demand ?
Do you have a link for that price reduction? I'm seeing the $399/$499 (USD) pricing on store.dji.com.

The store is showing £369 for Standard and £459 for Fly More. Those are the normal UK prices.

Do you have a link for that image?

DJI may be doing some A/B testing where some web site visitors see a different page. Let's say 1000 people visit the page with the regular price and another 1000 see the page with $50 off. They would see how many sales occurred for each price. If the percentage of number of sales at the lower price is high enough over the regular price, they run that price as a new Black Friday deal. Somewhere, they have a metric where selling X number of Mini's at $349 makes more profit than selling Y numbers at $399.

Or they have already planned on lowering the price and accidently pushed it out. If you refresh the page and the original price is back, than that was probably the reason.

Do you have a link for that image?

DJI may be doing some A/B testing where some web site visitors see a different page. Let's say 1000 people visit the page with the regular price and another 1000 see the page with $50 off. They would see how many sales occurred for each price. If the percentage of number of sales at the lower price is high enough over the regular price, they run that price as a new Black Friday deal. Somewhere, they have a metric where selling X number of Mini's at $349 makes more profit than selling Y numbers at $399.

Or they have already planned on lowering the price and accidently pushed it out. If you refresh the page and the original price is back, than that was probably the reason.
But I have already sent to you that link earlier. Or if they show different prices to my country, Greece! I see again now on this link prices at $349 and $449!Buy DJI Mavic Mini - DJI Store

Attachments

• mini prices.JPG
    mini prices.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 66
But I have already sent to you that link earlier. Or if they show different prices to my country, Greece! I see again now on this link prices at $349 and $449!Buy DJI Mavic Mini - DJI Store
I just see the regular $399/$499 prices at that link. Are you using the US page link? If you select Canada, you'll see the $349/$449 pricing. That difference would be due to DJI having had to raise prices in the US to account for the tariffs imposed on certain Chinese goods by the President. The Greek pricing page would be in Euros.

As
I just see the regular $399/$499 prices at that link. Are you using the US page link? If you select Canada, you'll see the $349/$449 pricing. That difference would be due to DJI having had to raise prices in the US to account for the tariffs imposed on certain Chinese goods by the President. The Greek pricing page would be in Euros.
As you can see in the screenshot that I have send, prices are written in USD$

As

As you can see in the screenshot that I have send, prices are written in USD$
Yes, but it doesn't show the country that you are viewing them for. The Canadian site lists the prices in USD, not CAD

2019-11-10_17-19-14.png2019-11-10_17-18-31.png

Maybe to offset Trump’s trade tariff.
Until I see something otherwise, I'm going on the assumption he posted a screenshot from the Canadian pricing page. His screenshot obscures the country name. There only a handful of counties on DJI's page that have USD pricing and offer the Mini for sale. Both Macau and Canada list it for $349/$449 in USD.

If you are going to troll us with a screenshot, at least do the extra effort and photoshop the country field.?

Reactions: Dannick
When I first tried to buy it, it showed $399 and $499 for the fly more. But when I logged in to the DJI store, it realized I was in Canada and the prices dropped $50 US. I paid $449 US for the fly more. I think it’s due to the US trade war with China that it’s more expensive in the US. All of the prices on the dji store drop when I sign in to the app. I paid no shipping, no sales tax and no customs or duties. Just $449 US.
I received it yesterday and flew it today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots