DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Large switchyard and roundhouse well captured. Love trains. Grandad was an engineer on the MKT. here’s a pic:
1578187262003.jpeg

Reactions: MPone
Large switchyard and roundhouse well captured. Love trains. Grandad was an engineer on the MKT. here’s a pic:
View attachment 89821

Wow those are great pictures thanks for sharing.
Love the old steam locomotives. Funny thing about that is not much has changed in the design of railcars from them and now. Except for the power.

Reactions: Thomas B
Brilliant but please resist the temptation to speed things up. Amazing the sheer size!

Love trains!

Brilliant but please resist the temptation to speed things up. Amazing the sheer size!
Thanks, the mavic was in hyperlapse mode, my thoughts were that an overall timelapse of a large railyard would be cool due to yard switching is slow. I would love to find a hump yard and do a timelapse of that.

Not sure I would call myself a rail fan, but spent a lifetime working in the rail industry building and maintaining railways - trains were just great heavy brutes that pounded my track ;) Retired now but spend some time with a local heritage rail operation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu