DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Printable settings?

Sprocket

Reactions
Is there a way to print all the controller settings? I would like to be able to print a simple list of settings to refer to inbetween flights in case I want to tweek them and keep track of what or how much I changed them. Thanks in advance. I think it would make finding the settings much easier too.

I don't know of any but had the thought of doing 'screen shots' (capture) on your device for reference?

Reactions: dirkclod
As much as I have to reset them when I update that is what I do. Screenshots. Print em out if you want.

I was thinking about a simple spreadsheet with all the settings listed in a column. I could modify the list and document it right at the flying location. Just an idea.
I purchased my MPP for me and my grandson. I'm 65 he is 17. His flying ability is going to progress much, much faster than mine. Since we are sharing it he will change settings to suit him as will I. With a simple printed list I can quickly see what he has settings adjusted to. I can look at his settings and see what I need to change to make the controller suitable for me. I guess I probably should mount a slow moving vehicle sign on it when I fly. For awhile anyway.

Reactions: mjd_NY and Baggins
Not sure how familiar you are with Excel, but this seems like a perfect use for Excel. Parameters across the top, Settings vertically under each parameter, numbers, or date/time on the left side.

Not sure how familiar you are with Excel, but this seems like a perfect use for Excel. Parameters across the top, Settings vertically under each parameter, numbers, or date/time on the left side.

That is what I was thinking. I could send it to my wireless printer.
I would think DJI has the capability built in already for their technicians. I can't believe they manually go thru settings to see what is out of whack.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60